Thursday, April 22, 2004

The Times They are A-Blah, Blah, Blah

So I've taken a this new position at The Depot--up at the Special Services desk. Started Monday and I have a lot to learn. It's been a long time since I've had to think at work. I think this is one of the reasons I needed the change. At any rate, once I get all the new stuff learned I think the biggest adjustment will be to my new schedule, which is the same goofy, unpredictable retail schedule that the rest of the store has had to work all along. Ruthie and I have essentially had the same schedule since I started at The Depot and I've wondered how the new one would work for us--different days off & me working some nights--but it looks like there'll be some advantages to it too. So for those of you who've asked, the new jorb is off to a good start.

There's a pretty significant (and exciting) change coming for us church-wise too. More about that next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home