Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Too "Godfather III"

"Just when I thought I was out, the pull me back in."

Those of you who've been following along at home know that three or four months ago I switched departments at work.  After years in the RTV cage, I went up front to the Special Services Desk.  I'd gotten bored and restless in the back and have been very happy up front where the lights are bright and there are people to work with and talk to.  There's lots to learn up there, but I'm making progress and can soon get on with my plan to take over the world.

Except that the girl who had replaced me in RTV has decided to go home to Georgia in mid-August and now I have to go back to the cage to train Darrell, who'll replace her.  Downright discouraging.  I'm back working pretty cool hours, but going back to that dark cave of a cage sucks.  It also stunts my growth up front.  I'll have catching up to do when we're done training.

So there's a Depot update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home