Thursday, December 02, 2004

It's Just Something I Say to People

Some people say, "Hope everything comes out alright." Some say, "Mention my name and you'll get a good seat," or some variation. I like, "Don't get any on ya," (though I use it in non-bathroom related situations as well, and have never meant it as literally as you might think -- "I'm going to Rally's," you might say, to which I might reply, "Don't get any on ya," and probably also, "Bring me some fries," but I digress).

So the other day at work, a coworker (who will absolutely remain nameless, so don't ask me Matt) called me over, having recently taken a break, and said, through a giggle, "I just went to the bathroom and got it up under my fingernails."

"Number one or number two?" I asked her, though I knew the answer.

"Number two," she said, "I had to go get a scrub brush."

Then she offered me a high five.

2 Comments:

Blogger um... yeah... said...

hmm. tasty.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i just tell you that this just might be one of the funniest stories i've heard at least all week. seriously...there was some laughing.

the inferno

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home