Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wednesday Morning

Have burped & changed the wonton and he's still crying. That leaves feeding, and I can't do that for him. Hate to awaken the Ruth though, so we're trying to make if through Sportscenter. Anyone else a little scared of Pat Summitt?

Back to work this afternoon. They've changed things around so that I'll work late every Wednesday, which messes up a couple of my weekly get-togethers, but it'll be good to be back in the saddle. Ruthie's mom will arrive this morning and is planning to spend several days with us helping out.

Check this out.

4 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

She's incredible.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for posting that, ben. i need to link it to my blog. uh-maz-ing

;-) dana

1:59 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I'll send Bart over to care for the young'n. He's due. He was my wailer.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE, YES! I'd play for Bobby Knight before I'd even ask her for the time. Some of her looks can turn people to stone.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home