Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dusting Off Barber This Week


In April my friend Brian died fighting a fire. No one likes a whiner, so I'll just say that I've never in my life wanted so badly for something to not have happened. Google grief cycle if you want, but here it is nearly eight months later and Sunday night I have this dream. I remember how it(my dream) felt more than anything, but I remember that Brian had died but was able to put off leaving for a day so we could all say goodbye to him. It's Wednesday now, and I can't quite shake it.

And maybe that's all I have to say. I've tried like hell not to wallow in it since April, but sometimes...

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Gill said...

dude

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes it just hurts, Momma

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lonesome Dove movie mini series wide screen version will be airing today at 8 tonight on AMC to celebrate Lonesome Dove 20th Anniversary. The wide screen version of Lonesome Dove series also will be-here:Lonesome Dove

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home