Friday, March 25, 2005

Doin' Good

Smeagol let us get some sleep last night -- everyone's in a better frame of mind this morning. Just when we needed it.

My friend Randy called last night to check on Ruthie and the conversation turned, as it invariably must, to Over the Rhine, specifically their CD release concerts next week. Ruthie's not up to going, so I'd resigned myself to missing it and Randy was planning to go by himself, so we made a date of it. Seriously excited. I think I'll take a giant ballgame-style banner that says, "PLAY THE POOPSMITH SONG." Can't hurt to try. I wish all of you knew Randy -- one of my top five favorite people in the world (and you've got to figure that somebody got bumped off the list on the tenth).

And in case you hadn't heard, the Cards won.

P.S. Shawn, the Roadrunner guy broke my PC. What to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home