Saturday, April 23, 2005

It's 5:00 on a Saturday

Regular crowd shuffles in.

No, wait.

I love being up this early. I don't love getting up this early, but once I'm up, it's aces. So peaceful.

I've spent all my "free" time this week writing for Sunday -- I'm going back to the Thing tomorrow to talk to them. (hey -- eight "t's" in a row!) Four people have asked me this week why I keep doing it and I've given four different but honest answers -- proof, I think, that either, A) there are lots of reasons, or, B) I don't know why. At any rate, once this week's Sunday thing and next week's wedding are behind me I ought to have a minute for the bloggery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Gill said...

so, why do you keep doing it?

8:25 AM  
Blogger ben said...

Jared, where you been?

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home