Friday, January 06, 2006

I Can't Make This Stuff Up

So last night I'm noodling about on the what Shawn insists that I refer to as the "World Wide Web" and I find myself checking out those internet ordination sites, just for shits & giggles. (They make me think of Joey.) Ordination has long been an odd concept to me anyway -- my own took place in '96 or '97 and from here seems very weird -- but this one site was just...too much. Here's a direct, verbatim, saw-it-with-my-own-eyes quote:

"Please only ordain others with their permission. (This includes public figures as well as cartoon and other fictional characters)."

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm trying to wrap my mind around how you'd get permission from a fictional character...

7:37 PM  
Blogger Andrew Gill said...

at disney world last week i had my niece climb over a rope to get donald duck's autograph for emily. i waved @ donald. he shook his head 'no,' and waved his finger at me. guess we didn't have his permission.

9:29 PM  
Blogger ben said...

Which finger

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home