Monday, January 23, 2006

Making an Effort

Okay, so I'm always bemoaning the fact that I can't keep track of where all my borrowed stuff is -- who has what -- and I'm now taking a stab at tracking it all down. Please note: I'm not asking for it back or complaining about anything but my own absentmindedness, so don't feel guilty and don't return it if you're not done, but if you've borrowed a book, DVD or CD from me and could drop me an e-mail (bengregory1@juno.com) or a comment here or a phone call or a visit or whatever you're into, I'd appreciate it.

Thanking you in advance...

8 Comments:

Blogger Bartman said...

I got your Narnia book. Kinda working on it. See ya the first.

12:11 AM  
Blogger theinferno said...

the list is as follows:

delores claiborne DVD
2 bonnie rait CDs
k.d. lang's drag CD

...and i think that's it :)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Harpo Speaks"...and also sits on a shelf in my basement...

12:56 PM  
Blogger ben said...

Would that be the same shelf on which languishes Owen Meany?

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nay,nay...said work languishes rather in the '84 maroon toyota...with leftover fast food napkins...a constant reminder of my ongoing failures to start.

9:17 PM  
Blogger ben said...

H-dub, I want my stuff back.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Ruthie, want to clarify that?

5:42 AM  
Blogger Disciple said...

RUTHIE! What???!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home