Thursday, January 19, 2006

Everything's Perfectly All Right Now...We're Fine...We're All Fine Here Now...Thank You...How Are You?

There seems to be a pretty strong correlation between how little I blog and how much I'm digging whatever I'm reading at the time. Currently I've dusted off Stephen King (with whom I grew up) and am for the first time reading It. I'm digging it more than I expected to -- never could make up my mind about King when I read him before. I'm 400 pages of the way in (it's almost 1100 long).

So there's that -- not much going on really. I'd rather change a diaper than put Mr. Hoo-Hoo down for a nap -- it's horrible. Took me an hour and a half this morning to get him to go to sleep.

More later -- I've got reading to do.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am racking my brain trying to figure out what movie the title of your post came from. >:-|

Don't tell me it will come to me soon.

Take care.

12:57 PM  
Blogger ben said...

Got it yet?

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:-|
still working one month later
take care

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have it!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to say it here though and give it away.

Hope you feel better and congrats on another kid.

Take care.

8:41 PM  
Blogger ben said...

There you go. How'd you finally get it?

9:10 PM  
Blogger dana said...

for your post from 1/19

3/8/06 I don't have it. I haven't given it much effort, but now that mike brought it back up it is irritating me. I feel like I should know what the quote is from. Oh well.

your wife said something pretty hilarious last night.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home