Monday, May 10, 2004

bengregory1@juno.com & Lonesome Dove

Okay, I've obviously changed the template here--I got very tired of that green. Problem is, I'm so damn ignorant that now I can't figure out how to put anything in the sidebar. You know, all that riveting information like my e-mail address and the title of the book I'm reading currently. I think I've got the comment thing set up okay (try it) so if you're inclined to help a brother out, feel free.

This isn't as much fun as I had hoped it would be. I also hate that I've lost all of our previous comments--I've enjoyed the dialogue (yes, even The Great Easter Egg Debate of 2004). Nuts.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are hilarious Ben. Thought you might want to know that!

6:18 PM  
Blogger um... yeah... said...

yeah, that sucks that it deleted everything. go figure they got some decent new templates like a week after i changed everything. in your edit template screen you should be able to scroll down and see "Edit your sidebar items here" or something like that....

your comment thing is different, too!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new look. Fits the title better; has that Old West flavor about it.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Bartman said...

The first one was mee too, sorry, this new thing is hard for me to get because I am ignorant too.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

The other anonymous one was me. Didn't realize you had to mark your posting.

Runs in the family.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home