Thursday, July 08, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday it was my birthday.

Spent the morning reorganizing my bookshelves, which is more fun for me than you'd think. Then I went for a new driver's license. (The lady took the picture and said, "You're kind of making a funny face--wanna take it again?" I told her it wasn't even worth trying).

Then it was downtown for lunch at the Rock Bottom Brewery with my mom, my wife, Shawn and the worst waitress ever. I mean ever. I think Shawn wanted to cast her under the elephants.

After that Shawn and I went straight to Friday's--I meet some work people there every Wednesday afternoon--and that was fun. Then home long enough to say hey to The Ruth before I was off to Michael's for a meeting. That was good too--hadn't seen him and Ken for weeks. Hung around a while afterward talking with Michael about new wine and old wineskins.

I have to go to the bathroom.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy day after birthday, we'll still celebrate tonite. Steak, pie (I think it's okay) and presents!! Rock Bottom was great, Shawn was great, you're right WORST waitress ever!! Good to spend time with you all. Love, Ma

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went to Shawn's site, but will not let me post anonymously. So tell him I tried. Ma

8:22 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Happy birthday a day late from all of us! Brian, Carolyn, Bart, Brett, Brennan, and a person to be named later =)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Andrew Gill said...

happy birthday old man. miss ya!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey happy birthday,from the wellers

10:42 PM  
Blogger Bartman said...

Happy late birthday Ben!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home