Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Turn, Turn, Turn

Numbers 41-32 all fall onto one page in the little book. Interestingly, 41 follows all the stuff with which the last post ended and goes like this:

I'm not convinced that God micro-manages like we think he does.

Haven't changed my mind either, which sets 41 in contrast to a couple others on that page, which have changed to one degree or another, to wit: I no longer believe that my wife's stroganoff is the best food in the world (39), I think her chicken/onion/mushroom thing is. I've eschewed black coffee (38) for espresso when it's available. (Not a big change for sure, but it did require acquiring some of those tiny cups.) Also, I've found contentment again at work and wouldn't walk away as easily as I was ready to back then (36).

Still love Barry Bonds though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home